Wednesday, November 02, 2005

someone bring me some cheese because the whine is strong today!

stupid meaningless frustrations.....
~I hate that my day to day clothing choice depends on which pants I can fit into that day
~I miss the days of eating endless fast food and desserts and still fitting easily into my size 4 jeans (i miss those jeans)
~I don't want to be 28 yet - nothing in my life is the way it was supposed to be by this time!
~I really don't like being at odds with good friends, but I really hate psychotic mothers of said friends
~I wish I was a better morning person because man it sucks dragging my butt outta bed knowing I'm already late yet having no motivation to hurry
~lately my favorite radio station keeps playing the same songs over and over and they aren't even the songs that I like, grrr!
~I really wish the outside weather would make up its mind because while I love the mid 70s and sunshine, its difficult to dress appropriately for the chilly evenings that follow!
~Someone PLEASE help me cure my nail biting disease because I swear its a disease - even when there is no nail left and it hurts to chew, something in my brain won't let me stop and i end up with throbbing ugly fingers
~Whats up with 10 bills all coming in the mail at once? can't they stagger them just a little bit?


Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue and the dreams that you dream really do come true

1 Comments:

At 3:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

i can really identify with the "nothing in my life is the way it was supposed to be at this time". sucks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home