Tuesday, September 19, 2006

money sense

today i actually looked at the newspaper ads/coupons in my mailbox for a change and was glad I did. Kroger has a 10 for $10 going on with many items i needed and use regularly. like toothpaste and Breyers ice cream! haha. Okay so I don't need the ice cream but I promise you, next week I will be glad I have it and girls you know what I'm talking about! So yeah, I got several items I needed and a few pints of ice cream that I WILL need in the future. I'm just excited I got things for $1 that I normally would have paid $2 for! woo hoo! I saved $11. :-) happy day!

2 Comments:

At 9:50 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

wait. so you would get 10 .5 gallons of ice cream for $10.
stock up!

 
At 12:48 PM , Blogger Jan said...

haha I got 4 - maybe I should go back and get more!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home