Thursday, January 31, 2008

pictures

Here are some new ones! enjoy!

Evy loves to go for walks (she loves to be outdoors) but the problem is we get halfway up the road and then have to walk all the way back! She's getting too heavy to carry on the hip so I've started hoisting her onto my shoulders and she loves it!

I have been making Malt o Meal for breakfast a lot and one time when I wasn't looking, Evy dumped her whole bowl onto her head. So she got a sink bath because a wash rag just wouldn't cut it!
She loves her hat and isn't she just so cute?
And us cheesing for the camera. She's great at saying "cheese" but I have to be quick with the button because she looks away after about one second! This is a good one though :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home