Friday, November 09, 2007

30 and okay with it

Well my birthday has come and passed and I'm still alive. haha - its really not so bad. Here are some pics from Monday night when I went to Babe's chicken dinner house in Granbury with some girls from Rocky Point. We had a blast!! Tomorrow we are going to The Cheesecake Factory - more pictures to come!!! Thanks to my parents for my new laptop - it rocks!!!




I am posing with "Bob" the regular at Babe's - he sat at our table with us. Too much fun!


Below is Michelle, Carmen, Gidget, Evy and of course me!

2 Comments:

At 10:06 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

i want to eat at a place called Babe's Chicken Dinner House.

 
At 1:34 PM , Blogger Jan said...

Rea you would LOVE it! :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home