Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Making changes

Well I think I have my 'profession' ironed out for now. We'll see how it all goes in a few weeks! Right now I'm still living on the ranch and helping Gidget by feeding horses and dogs every day and helping with bath time at night. But they have hired a new nanny who is doing very well! This week and next I am looking at apartments and houses to find the right one. Gidget's due date is the 17th and its doubtful she'll go past that, if she makes it to it! After that I'll be able to move to town. Either the week of the 22nd or the first week of October I'll start my job on Tues/Thursdays taking care of baby Carter. He's 5 months old and his mom is only working 2 days a week 10 hour shifts. So the hours will fluctuate but mostly it will be a pretty easy two days! MWF I will work at the church - WEE School in the mornings and financials in the afternoons. I'm excited about the new schedule and getting a new place in town (even if it isn't that great of a place). I'm ready to have my own kitchen - I know that sounds crazy because I'm not exactly a great cook. BUT I just miss having the opportunity! The irony is that the few things I do like to cook, Cody doesn't eat. Figures. But we'll find something! This week will probably officially start my stint as what everyone calls being a "coaches widow". I don't think it will be that bad, but then it might. They have a game on Saturday in Wichita Falls which means he'll be working Sunday going over films and plans for the week ahead. So he won't get a day off until the following Sunday! But we'll work things out. We enjoyed a long weekend together this past weekend - he came to town on Friday afternoon for his brother's football game Saturday night and he stayed until Monday afternoon. It was blissful. I was very sad to see him leave on Monday.
Anyway, the next two weeks will sort of be my "limbo" weeks, waiting for the baby and finding a house, getting packed and cleaned up, etc. But hopefully by October I'll be settled in a new place and into a new routine! Check back for details!!

Oh and I got a new blackberry so I'll try to figure out if I can post blogs on it. If so, I'll be able to update more and maybe actually post funny stories! I know I've been boring lately :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home