Tuesday, September 23, 2008

new things

Well baby Noah arrived with a bang - all 11 pounds of him!!! But he and Gidget are doing great! Evy seems to like him too.
I also moved into my new house over the weekend and brought the cats last night. It still needs some work and I have a lot of unpacking to do but I like it!
Today is my first day watching Karter so that will be interesting!
On another note, strangely it has become apparent that I am the main person for the morning extended care for wee school!! I am always here early by myself to unlock doors turn on lights and pull out the gym toys. Whoever else is working that day shows up at 745 when its time to let the kids in and I have done all the work!! One day I will be sick or late and then what will happen?? Its very interesting!
Well that's all I have for now but more to come

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home