Wednesday, November 16, 2005

39 Days til Christmas

39 days until Christmas and already they are playing Christmas music on the radio and the Christmas decorations are up in the stores. Did they forget Thanksgiving? are we ignoring the turkeys altogether this year? or did we switch the dates and now Christmas will be on November 25 and Thanksgiving is December 24th?? If I have to endure 40 days of Christmas music and decorations I'll be sick of Christmas before it even gets here!!! The whole tradition is that you put up Christmas decorations AFTER Thanksgiving. Not after halloween! I was actually shopping for halloween decorations and only found CHRISTMAS STUFF. What the heck? I'm just baffled. Has anyone else noticed this? I am now going to avoid the radio stations playing Christmas music because I enjoy Christmas music and I don't want to get sick of it before the season actually starts!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home