Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Reagan tagged me

Four Jobs I’ve Had:
Camp Counselor
Bank Teller
Leasing Agent
Sales Coordinator

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
Love Actually
The Sound of Music
Sweet Home Alabama
Steel Magnolia's

Four Books I Could Read Over and Over:
Harry Potter (any)
Coming Home, by Rosamunde Pilcher
Pride & Prejudice
Any of my books by Robin Jones Gunn

Four Places I’ve Lived:
Clifton, TX
Brownwood, TX
Oxford, England
Plano, TX

Four T.V. Shows I Watch:
Grey's Anatomy
CSI
Survivor
ER

Four Places I Have Been on Vacation:
Disney World
San Francisco
Europe (9 countries in 3 weeks)
Athens, Greece

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
Dooce
Myspace
Yahoo Mail
Yahoo News


Four Favorite Foods:
OTB Steak Fajitas with cheese and guacamole
Pesto Pasta Salad from La Madelaine's
Mom's pork chops and rice
Chocolate chip pancakes

Four Places I’d Rather Be Right Now:
At home in bed
On the beach in Cozumel with a pina colada in my hand
St. Aldate's cafe in Oxford England, eating a scone with strawberry jam
Skiing in The Alps

Four People I’m Tagging:
Lari
John
Jesse
(I only have 3 friends with blogs that haven't already been tagged!)

1 Comments:

At 1:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this mean I'm it?haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home