Tuesday, April 11, 2006

BEP!!!

So my fabulous friend Melissa took me to the Black Eyed Peas concert this past weekend and since I'm a dork and forgot my "real" camera, I got some shots with my cell phone. I had to actually take pictures of the screens instead of the stage because the lights blocked any good shots. But we were 11 rows from the stage and it kicked butt!!! Enjoy

okay i can't get these in the right order - this is me and melissa after the show - blue lights!

me and melissa before the show - deuces! Fergie, screen shot - the wind was blowing so she put a cap on to keep her hair out of her face!
Fergie, blue outfit - too cute!
End of the show - i tried to get the whole group but they moved too fast so this is all i got

1 Comments:

At 10:43 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

i'm pretty darn jealous.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home