Monday, July 30, 2007

about my new boyfriend

About John, my boyfriend:

We've been friends around 3 years, maybe a little less. He goes to my old church and was part of my "small group". There were 4 of us total and we got to be pretty close. He knows just about EVERYTHING about me - the good, the bad, the ugly! He knows my past, my quirks, all of it. He's 'liked' me for over a year but I never saw him as anything other than a friend until recently! He said he didn't realize he "made a move" but he totally did and I realized I liked it and it has just gone from there. He's an electrician, lives in The Colony, plays guitar for the praise team at my old church, he's about to be 23, he's tall and has red hair. I've never dated a redhead before! Anyway, so far so good - he knows I don't want to leave Stephenville and that if things progress he would move out here. So that's that! Yesterday we met in Weatherford (kind of halfway) to see Ratatouille and had dinner. Even though its long distance, he doesn't mind coming out to the ranch to see me and Weatherford is a good halfway point for the times we can't spend a whole weekend. Fun times!

2 Comments:

At 4:33 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

thats cool...i'm happy for you!

already talking about a move??

 
At 7:48 AM , Blogger Jan said...

Well don't forget, we've been close friends for years so this isn't the typical "new" relationship. Also, I would think itimportant in any long distance relationship to determine who is willing to relocate should things get serious :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home