Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Happy Pictures

The world around me has been beautiful lately. Granted, the bluebonnets and paintbrushes are all gone. But my hanging flower pots are blooming beautifully and I enjoy them every day! Evy is continuing to be more and more fun, despite her occasional grumpiness due to teething. SHe drools like a maniac too. But she is a major crack up. I had a long photo session with her the other night and she was hamming it up. Below are a few of those shots. Also is a shot of Jack our miracle dog. The vet said by all accounts he should have died but instead he didn't even break a bone or have any internal injuries. He is now bouncing around as his usual self! Anyway, enjoy the flower picture - I took it in Clifton a few weeks ago. The rest are Evy obviously, and Jack. Hope everyone is doing well!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home