Thursday, April 12, 2007

St. Jude Trail Ride fundraiser

When I remember I will post the actual sign I made up for this but until then, this post will do!

Saturday, May 19 is the Blue Stem Ranch 4th Annual Saddle Up for St. Jude trail ride! It is a 10 mile trail ride, broken up into 2 five mile rides with a lunch break in between. I've raised quite a bit of money in the past because I worked at a corporate office with a lot of great people who supported the cause. I am hoping that this year I will be able to raise as much as I have in the years past so I'm reaching out to my readers! Most people are familiar with what St. Jude does but if not, please check out their website . They do amazing work with sick children and the parents who cannot afford the treatment. Fundraisers like this one are what keep them going. This year I will not be able to ride because I will be taking care of Evy so that Gidget can lead, but she is old enough that I will have her out with me in the tent, running registration and the lunch. If you would like to donate, or if you have your own horse and would like to come ride please email me at janleighw@gmail.com

Thanks!

2 Comments:

At 6:32 AM , Blogger 24crayons said...

Good Luck Jan!

(I started blogging again!)

 
At 10:10 AM , Blogger Jan said...

omg I totally didn't know that was you! I will add your blog to my page so I can read it now. Yay!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home