Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Dear Readers

Okay so I know that there are people who read this blog because occasionally someone will comment to me about "i saw that on your blog". Yet you do not leave comments! Did you know that you could? There is this little icon at the bottom right of every post that says "comments" and even if you are not a member of blogspot you can still comment using your name. I know this sounds silly but I would simply like to know you are out there, reading my mindless babble occasionally. I know I'm not awe-inspiring or anything, but a nice hello would suffice. Thanks! :-)

5 Comments:

At 11:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
from Staci

 
At 2:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello from Lorie! I love the bird stories. I can hear your animated voice in your writing. It sure is quiet around here. :-(

 
At 6:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ALWAYS read your blog and love your comments and pictures! But then I'm your mother - isn't that a requirement for mothers! :-)

 
At 6:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I READ IT TOO

 
At 3:08 PM , Blogger Jan said...

yay! *reagan u are an exception when it comes to commenting u should know that!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home