Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Beware: Tackiness to follow

Okay so this may be incredibly tacky but I just need to vent. I am stuck in cubicle world near a person who has unbelievably bad gas this afternoon. I do not know who, nor would I say so anyway (thats really tacky) but I'm dying here! I feel bad because I keep spraying body spray to mask the odor but jeez! There is no shortage of restrooms around here............. Its literally bad enough to make me have to get up and walk away for a moment while the air clears. But after a few minutes, there it is again. One of my cube neighbors finally came over into my office because it was worse at her desk and we laughed quietly and made faces at each other. For those who know me, they know that I am very proud of my belching ability. But every now and then if one smells (and I usually know if it does) I apologize and warn those around me to back up. I mean, thats only polite right? This person MUST know that they have gas but oh well. Just a few more minutes til I can get outta dodge and breathe fresh air again. But while on the subject, has anyone else had an experience like this? Or been the one with gas? I mean what do you do? I know sometimes you can't control those things but............. :-) we are all friends here right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home