Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Pampered Chef Anyone????

Hate to do this guys but hey, its worth a shot. My brothers girlfriend is a director for Pampered Chef and each month her team has a quota they have to make in order to keep a position in the business. Basically, she's short for this month and so forgive me for doing this but Dean wants to help her out and thus, I'll do what I can. If you, or anyone you know, enjoys Pampered Chef products and are able to buy immediately (she has to get the order in before midnight tomorrow night), please go to the website and check out the products. You can then email Jill your order (her info is on the site). This stuff really is awesome - my mom and I have so far accumulated a $250 order between us and may add more. So if you are interested, we all greatly appreciate it (especially Jill!) If you have any questions just let me know! Sorry for the sales pitch!

www.pamperedchef.biz/jillskitchen

3 Comments:

At 10:31 AM , Blogger My Daily Struggles said...

What are Pampered Chef products? Never heard of it.

 
At 12:41 PM , Blogger Jan said...

Gary - check out the site. its cookware and cooking tools, as well as linens, bowls, etc. Pampered Chef is well known for their stoneware and baking tools!

 
At 10:27 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

wish i could help, esp. since i live in nashville and she lives in nashville, but i have not made a budget for xmas yet. no idea what i am going to do.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home