Thursday, December 15, 2005

All you need is love

so in a conversation yesterday with a friend, she was telling me how her son had found a new young singer and how impressed she was with this kid and compared his music to "The White Album". Well I was lost. I vaguely recall knowing that the White Album has some sort of significance but couldn't even remember the artist.... yes shocking. So when I responded with "the white album? whats that?" she got very upset with me and proceeded to rant about rubber soul (huh?) and sargent peppers and how the Beatles changed music forever blah blah blah. Yeah, I was clueless. she was shocked and then angry because I'm so "young" and how I haven't been properly educated about music and what is the world coming to. She then told me that she would bring Rubber Soul and Sargent Peppers for me to listen to. My answer? "but I don't have a record player...."

and yes, I survived to tell the story

1 Comments:

At 12:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

she should buy you the white album on itunes if its that important.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home