Friday, December 16, 2005

How Well Do You Know Me?

Okay, this is a quiz I did on Bebo.com but since I have lots of friends who aren't on there but who read this blog I thought I'd post the questions on here! I know there are SEVERAL of you who read but do not "comment" even though you can! All you need do is click on the bottom right of the entry where it says "comments" and you don't have to be a member of blogspot to do it. So if you want to, take the quiz and put your answers in the comments section! Fun stuff!

1) How many times have I traveled abroad?
a) Only once
b) 3 times
c) 5 times
d) More than 5 times

2) What color suits me best?
a) Red
b) Black
c) Blue
d) Green
e) Pink

3) What country would I like to live in?
a) France
b) Italy
c) England
d) Canada
e) Australia

4) What is my favorite type of music?
a) Hip-Hop
b) Country
c) Classical
d) Jazz
e) Rock

5) What time am I usually in bed by?
a) 9pm
b) 10pm
c) 11pm
d) after midnight

6) What would I dress as for Halloween?
a) Coke Can
b) Angel
c) Myself
d) Princess

7) What song would I choose to sing at a karaoke bar?
a) Like A Virgin - Madonna
b) Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice
c) The Roof is on fire - Bloodhound Gang
d) I will survive - Gloria Gaynor

8) Who is my favorite Disney character?
a) Little Mermaid
b) Goofy
c) Mickey Mouse
d) Minnie Mouse
e) Shrek

9) Have I bought the new Harry Potter book?
a) Yes
b) No
c) Not yet

10) At a party, what would I definitely be doing?
a) Just sitting
b) Dancing
c) Playing deejay
d) Talking to everyone
e) Munching on appetizers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home