Friday, December 16, 2005

Prince Charming....?

at my office we have been playing Secret Santa the past 2 weeks and today was the culmination. It has been a great time for most who played (though some were spoilsports and did not participate in the daily clue/gifts). My Secret Santa did very well, with the help of a mutual close friend, and today I got a final clue. It read:

Your Secret Santa wanted to give you the ultimate gift on the last day but alas was only able to get close. What was desired was to give you your very own 'Prince Charming'!! The gift you will receive could turn out to be Prince Charming if you perform the proper task and have the same faith and belief that my 3 grandson's do.

Here, I present to you, my Prince Charming!

2 Comments:

At 4:57 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

what are you suppose to do with that? did you kiss it just to make sure it wasnt magical? maybe it will turn into a ceramic prince?

 
At 3:47 PM , Blogger Jan said...

I'm not interested in kissing it haha. but its cute for decoration. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home