Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Prayer

Well I found out today, along with the other teachers at WEE School, that a 3 year old in Ms Tammy's class has leukemia. I only teach with Tammy on MWF and Danny comes on Tues/Thurs so I haven't actually had him in class. But I've seen him many times, and he's a bright, hilarious little boy with brown eyes and silky brown hair. He's smarter than his own good but well behaved. To know that he has leukemia is crushing. But I believe his spunky spirit means he's a fighter. He's receiving treatment at Cooks Children's Hospital and I believe had a blood transfusion either yesterday or today. Please pray for Danny and his family. I don't know if he has siblings, I really don't know anything about them at all. I just know he had his 3rd birthday on October 5th, and now a week later is in the hospital for treatment of leukemia. Thank you for your prayers and as we find out how he is doing I will keep you posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home