Tuesday, September 20, 2005

7 Answers for 7 Questions

7 Answers to 7 Questions

7 things I plan to do before I die:

-Visit all 50 States
-Ride a horse in Australia/on the beach
-Get married
-Have at least one baby
-Spend old age on a porch in a rocker
-Build a house
-Own a horse


7 things I can do:

-I can belch louder than most guys
-I can twist my arms over my head in a grotesque but cool way
-I can get out of debt
-I can work, talk on the phone, chat and listen to music all at once
-I can listen
-I can get up early if I really want to!
-I can love the Lord my God with all my heart, mind and soul

7 things I cannot do:

-I cannot prevent heartbreak

-I cannot force love

-I cannot touch my tongue to my nose

-I cannot tolerate arrogance

-I cannot always understand “why”

-I cannot see past today

-I cannot sit in the backseat without getting sick

7 things that attract me to another person:

-Kind eyes

-Sense of humor

-Compassion for others

-Positive attitude

-Foreign accents

-A man with strong, masculine hands

-A deep love for the Lord

7 things I say most often:

-Whatever

-OMG

- Whats up

-Crap

-Ty! (I talk to my cat)

-You Rock!

-Is it time to go home yet?

7 celebrity crushes:

-Brad Pitt
-Josh Lucas
-Jennifer Garner
-Kalleigh from CSI Miami (don’t know her real name!)
-Vin Diesel
-Jude Law
-Matthew McConaughey

7 bloggers I'm tagging

(I am not answering this one since I don't know many and the ones I do already did this!!)

Non bloggers I tag to post answers on my blog:

Jon

Cor

(I have no idea why some are farther spaced than others, it copied over funny!!! sorry)

2 Comments:

At 8:33 PM , Blogger Jan said...

&(*%$#@ what am I a magnet for BLOG SPAM???!!!!!

 
At 8:33 PM , Blogger Jan said...

i think i know the trick - check "delete it forever".... lets see if that works hehe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home