Thursday, September 08, 2005

Good news!

I just realized that I never reported on those I know affected by the hurricane. First, I heard from my friend who actually lives outside New Orleans. Thankfully his house was not terribly destroyed and thanks to his dads good sense they are living fairly normally with 2 generators and running water. I am VERY happy his phone lines work so he was able to email me! We are back in communication - whoo hoo! Also the 2 sales guys from my company made it out as well - one has total destruction to his house which is sad but the company is helping him in that area. The other got away with minimal damage. then my friends who had family in Mobile all got through safely and without much damage. Not everyone has the same case I'm sure, but I wanted to share my good news. The media is covering so much of the atrocities and not much of the positives. But there are good stories out there. Just keep doing what you can and keep praying. But this is for my friend, I'm glad you are okay and talking to me again!! :-)

1 Comments:

At 6:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pleasure is mine.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home