Thursday, September 01, 2005

Forgive me........

You know, I was very selfish in my last post. Here I am whining about my big toe when there are so many worse things happening to others. Its so easy to get wrapped up in your own world until someone reminds you how good you have it. So the few of you reading this blog, take this minute to think of those less fortunate than you right now and send up a prayer for them. As I sit here in my air conditioned office, with a good job and a home to go to, I am consumed with sadness. Sadness for my friend who's husband was beaten a few weeks ago and his life has been forever altered. Sadness for the atrocity happening on the Gulf. Sadness for my friend who was hurt in a car accident this morning. Sadness for a dear friend who lost someone close to him recently. Sadness for those I know going through divorce and heartache. But amidst the sadness, there is hope. Hope in God, who is bigger than us. Bigger than our circumstances. Bigger than the pain. So this is my post of hope for those going through way worse trials than me. . . .
Forgive me for my selfishness.

1 Comments:

At 2:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home