Monday, October 10, 2005

Junk Food = tummy ache

OMG I have eaten sooooooo badly over the past several days and I am soooooooo paying for it!! Not that you all care but I was a good girl on Friday and I worked out at the office despite the fact I was the only girl in there. Then on Saturday I went to a 2 year olds bday party and ate 6 homemade eggrolls and 4 chocolate cupcakes with whipped icing. Then I went to Main Event and played pool where I ate a hotdog and potato chips. Sunday I had tacos and chocolate pudding. And today I've had Starbucks, Olive Garden, a piece of cake and now a bowl of cereal because my tummy cannot handle anything else. YUCKKKKKKKK!!!! Working out again tomorrow. I will be single forever if I stay in this shape!!! haha

2 Comments:

At 6:41 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

i love cupcakes. i dont love olive garden, though. i have a hard time enjoying their food. i've also forsaken the gym...just for a while....mid-terms and work and car-buying take up way too much time.

 
At 4:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, get in the gym....don't make me work out with you....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home