Thursday, October 06, 2005

My drive home today....

Okay on my drive home today I saw:

~A field of multicolor llamas
~A huge American flag flying in front of a business
~A self defense place called Moon Moo Do
~A drivers ed car with a line of cars backed up behind it
~A tractor driving on the street
~A Toyota Prius
~Trees that are changing color

Today it was in the mid 60's and cloudy and tonight its in the 50's. I'm in my flannel pj's, I put on my flannel comforter and I'm loving the cold!

2 Comments:

At 8:02 AM , Blogger BW said...

It is officially time for the Fall Happy Dance!

 
At 2:54 PM , Blogger Jan said...

we are back up into the 80s and supposedly will be there for awhile. i cannot remember a single birthday (november) that was cold! *sigh* still wearing open toed shoes and sleeveless shirts to work.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home