Friday, September 23, 2005

Waiting Patiently

Rita/Rick may be horrible, or it may be not much. No one knows. The waiting goes on and on. I almost pray for the evacuees sake that there is at least enough "damage" to make it worth evactuating. But at the same time, I don't want there to be any damage. Its a torn feeling you know? We can only expect the worst but hope for the best and then see if it falls somewhere in between. I went and filled up with gas today. I really want to go to a wedding reception for a friend in Waco tomorrow, I just don't know if it will be worth the risk. We shall see. waiting patiently - will Rita/Rick be a nasty you-know-what, or will she take some midol and calm down before she arrives? Only God knows................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home