Thursday, September 22, 2005

Renaming Rita

what is up with the nasty hurricanes having female names? I mean, are we that bad? I think I'm going to rename this hurricane Rick because I know of some jerks named Rick. I am glued to the news yet again (I'm feeling deja vu here) because while I had a handful of friends in New Orleans, I have a LOT of friends in Galveston/Houston/Beaumont and surrounding areas. The ones I've talked to have already begun evacuating which is good. So now we just wait. The landfall date keeps changing so its just a matter of waiting. I just hope our electricity doesn't go out up here and if it does, not for long. I have a LOT of stuff in the freezer/fridge!!!!! I don't want to be like Joey on Friends, eating everything so that it doesn't go to waste!

2 Comments:

At 5:15 PM , Blogger Ben O. said...

Rick it is - might as well be.

BTW - The Man from Snowy River rocks.

Haven't seen another profile with that on there.

Cool - Ben O.

 
At 6:51 PM , Blogger Jan said...

OMG!!! ben o. we are kindred spirits. no one else i know has either heard of the movie or seen it!! ROCK ON!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home