Saturday, May 02, 2009

A Day with Evy

o since I quit working for Gidget and taking care of Evy I haven't really had much one on one time with her. This last weekend, Evy found a cat down at the barn and had to call and tell me about it. She wanted to bring it to me at my house! Gidget said all weekend she talked about me and going to my house! Since I had Thursday "off" and Gidget was bringing horses for Rodeo Day at WEE School I told her to bring Evy and I would take her for the morning! Sure enough, she brought her and Evy enjoyed Rodeo Day, we helped with the horse rides and then I took her to my house to see my cats. While there I changed shirts so that we would match and we had a little photo shoot!! Then we went to McDonalds, took more pictures and she crashed in her carseat on the drive back home. It was a great day and I plan to do it anytime I can! I love that sweet girl!!! Enjoy the pictures - she is growing up too fast!!





S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home